Featured Posts

Mistakes Every Beginner Does While Applying For Adsense

Common Silly Mistakes Every Beginner Does While Applying For Adsense


AdSense Mistakes Publishers Need To Stop Making Now




Hi everyone today I am going to tell you about the most common mistakes made by the beginners before or while applying for Adsense account. And due to those mistakes they are not able to get their Adsense account approved.



I too was a beginner days ago. I too had made those mistakes. I too had a problem in Getting My Google Adsense account approved.


It almost took me 3 to 4 months to get my Google Adsense account approved after applying for the first time. But, now I know what are the basic needs of Google Adsense and how can we get a fully verified Google Adsense account within one week after the completion of the conditions which I had talked about in this article.

So, These are the mistakes which the beginners make while applying for Adsense Account.


  • Never ever use a Free Domain:-  I have seen many videos on Youtube and also read a number of articles on various websites about how to get a fully approved Google AdSense account by using a free domain like .ml, .tk, .ga and many more. All of them have said you can easily get a fully approved Google Adsense account if you will use these free domains. But, trust me guys this doesn't work for me. I have used most of the free domains available one the internet but none of them was able to get me an approved Adsense account.
  • Don't use a complicated theme:- When I started blogging, I was using a dark theme. Because I thought that it will look cool to the visitors. That was the biggest mistake I have made in starting. As the time passed by I came to know that Simple theme is way better then the complicated one . I recommend using Simple themes provided by the blogger or some of the SEO friendly themes available on the Internet.

  • Don't just Copy and Paste:-  If you are just copying and pasting some articles of other blogs on your blog to increase the number of post on your blog to apply for Google Adsense then you are commiting a serious mistake. The thing you need to know that Google does not want hundreds of post on a blog, It only needs original posts which are not found anywhere on the internet except your blog. I have done Copy and Paste and Published more than 90 posts but, Google only approved my blog when I deleted all the copied Posts and Published my own 30 posts. Always keep in mind that "Quality is Better Than Quantity".

  • Never Apply too early for Google Adsense:- Yeah, you heard it right. Never apply too early in a hope that you will start earning money right from the very beginning of your blogging carrier. I know that most of the experts said that you can get the Google Adsense account approved only by writing 10 Article on your blog. But, If you are a beginner then you can never get your account verified within a few days. It takes some time and a bit of blogging experience. Talking about my experince I got my adsense account approved after 4 months and with 32 posts on my blog.

  • Keep Patience- Good things take time:- The most important thing in blogging carrier is Patience. You must have Patience if you really want to be in the blogging field. If you think that you will start earning from the day one then let me tell you one thing very seriously that you are not going to earn a single cent. A time will come when you will earn a good money but you have to wait for that time. 

If you have any question regarding the approval of AdSense account then feel free to leave a comment.

Also check- How To Get Google Adsense Approved?

Post a Comment

0 Comments